Online Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) for Higher Secondary Education, Assam
Last Date: 14th January, 2014
Online Application procedure for Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET), 2013 for Post Graduate Teachers under Secondary Education, Assam
It is for general information for all the aspiring candidates of Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) for Higher Secondary Education that Online Application procedure will commence wef 01.01.2014 from 12 noon onwards & will be available till 14.01.2014.
Candidates are hereby requested to follow the following steps while filling up the application form-
- Visit RMSA, Assam’s website www.rmsaassam.in and click online application button.
- Download the Instruction Manual and read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format.
- After submitting Online Application Form, you have to take printout of online SBI Bank Challan & deposit Rs.400 in any branch of State bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form.
- Applicants need not send the copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if candidates commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. The candidate can submit application afresh.
- For any queries candidates can call the Help Desk at office of the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam during office hours only on working days.
- Diganta Barman ,State Programmer (Mobile No 9854150253) and Abhijita Kalita, PA To MD at phone no 0361-2389955 will guide candidates for any queries.
- Date of Examination: 9th February, 2014.