Last Date: 20th November, 2013
Job openings for the vacant positions of Junior Assistant in the Establishment of Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Guwahati
Applications are invited in the proscribed standard application form as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for under mentioned vacant posts under the establishment of the Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Guwahati-6.
Name of the post: Junior Assistant (Grade-III)
No. of Posts: 2 (Only for OBC)
Scale of pay: PB-2 Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-, GP-2200/- & Other allowances.
Educational & other requisite qualification: (i) Minimum HSLC passed. (ii) Diploma in English & Assarnese type writing with minimum speed of 40 wpm & 30 wpm respectively. (iii) Diploma/Certificate in Computer application.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate must be Indian citizen as defined in Article 5-9 of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and upto date renewal Registration No. with date, must be mentioned in the application.
3. Candidate must not be loss than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2013. Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category as par Govt. norms.
4. Application Fees of Rs.25/- to be deposited by I.P.O. in favour of the Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Guwahati-6 along with the application.
5. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
6. Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test and successful candidates in the written exam will be called for an oral interview and computer and type writing test.
7. The application must be accompanied by (a) attested copies of all certificate/mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age/caste and Employment Exchange registration certificate, (b) 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by gazette officer, (c) a self-addressed envelope (22cm x 10cm size) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
8. Last date of receipt of application is 20th November, 2013. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
9. Application received late or without proper supporting documents and unsigned/incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
10. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department tor attending in written Test/interview.
11. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
12. The selected candidates will be abide by Govt. New Pension Rules.
13. Application should be submitted by the candidate directly or by post to the Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Guwahati, PIN – 781006.