Last Date: 1st November, 2013
Job openings for the post of Junior Assistants in the Office of the Executive Engineer, PWD, Guwahati
Govt. of Assam
Guwahati Building Division-I, Fancy Bazar Guwahati
Applications are invited from the intending candidates in the prescribed from of application available in the Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistants under the establishment of the Executive Engineer, PWD, Guwahati, Assam.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.5200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.2,200.
- Educational Qualification: (i) HSLC Examination passed or equivalent, (ii) Diploma in Type Writing both in English & Assamese & (iii) Diploma/Certificate on Computer Application.
- No. of Post: 2 (UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1)
- Place of Posting: Guwahati
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidate/Applicant must he an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates serving in Govt. Deptt. should submit their application through proper channel.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01-01-2013. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
4. The application must be accompanied by the following: (a) Attested copies of all certificates/ mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate etc. (b) Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer. (c) A self-addressed envelope (size 22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs.5.00 only. (d) The applicant should produce PRC along with application form.
5. Candidates/applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
6. The last date of receipt of application is 1st November, 2013. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
7. Desirable experience & other qualification The candidate should produce certificate from recognized institute in M.S.Office, Microsoft words and Microsoft Excel having typing in English and Assamese.
8. The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
9. The candidates/ applicant will have to appear in a written test and those who pass the written test will have to appear for an oral interview and Type writing & computer test.
10. No TA/ DA will be borne by the Deptt. for attending written test/ and interview.
11. Deptt. will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
12. Application received late or without proper supporting documents and unsigned / and incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
13. Canvassing directly/ indirectly will be disqualification of candidature.
14. Pension scheme : Govt. servant joining the service of the state Govt. on or after 1st February 2005, shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and order issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned that will be Governed by new set of Pension Rule which are being formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No. BW-3/03/pt-111/I dtd. 25-01-2005. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide letter indicated above.
15. Application should be submitted by the candidate directly or by post to the “Executive Engineer, PWD, Guwahati Building Division-I, Fancy Bazar, P.O. Paltanbazar. Guwahati-1, Pin-781001“.